Thursday, September 25, 2008

Second Take Write Up

I'd say that the second shot went much better than the first.  For starters, after watching videos of others in class I decided to do everything on a white cloth.  This brought out the contrast a lot and made it easier to focus on the process.  Time length wasn't so much as of a problem this time and the disassembly process was much smoother.  This time while shooting, I would notice that my hand would take up the majority of the screen at times.  This was fixed by recording multiple times in a way that it wasn't so bothersome.  I tried unscrewing the screws with one hand, but in some cases it wasn't possible.  In the first video it was very shaky.  This is fixed for the most part in the second take.  Granted, there is a moment when then camera pans upwards and you can notice it.  However, for the purpose of an instructional video on taking apart this system it turned out good.  

No comments: