Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How to Disassemble Your GameCube for Modding Write Up






The biggest problem I had here was the time length. Keeping the video under 5min was the biggest challenge. There were also a lot of moments where I was removing the screws when the screws themselves decided not to come out. However, I guess maybe that adds to the idea of an amateur shooting the video. After replaying the video it turned out fine. Some segments just need to be cut and edited together.

There was also one point in the video where the screw driver failed to work. So, we went back and re-shot it using a different one. This lead to reshooting the opening where the needed tools are shown. I don't think I had much problem with the lighting. It didn't really get in the way of any of the shots.

Video format.  Missing class results in not renting equipment.  So, not sure if regular tapes or dvd discs' video can be transferred to mini dv film, but if not, reshoot scene again.  Otherwise it was ok for my first time.

No comments: