Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Problems and Solutions

Will Update as I run into them.

I've just run into a problem. I could set the camera up so that it's on a flat surface and doesn't move so that I am able to control my own hands, but that would mean cutting out parts where I get up to move it or turn it off. So, I'll get someone else to record to shorten the load.

Add more light or find brighter lit area to easily view screws.

Title: A number of people have questioned the purpose of taking this apart. Well I'm showing how it is to be done in case an internal mod may be done to it. Eg, installing a modchip and adjusting the dvd laser. I think one needs know how to take apart and put back together something they intend on modifying.

New title: How to Prepare a Nintendo Gamecube to be modded.

No comments: